The Biggin Church Ruins are the ruins of a church in Berkeley County, South Carolina. Biggins Church is its name in the USGS Geographic Names Information System. The ruins are about 2 mi (3 km) from Moncks Corner, South Carolina, near the intersection of South Carolina Highway 402 and State Highway 8-376. The church has been burned three times since it was first constructed in about 1711. It was the church of the parish of St. John’s, Berkeley. The ruins are from the church built in 1761 and its reconstruction in 1781. It was included in the National Register of Historic Places on December 13, 1977.
Per Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biggin_Church_Ruins